Riverbend is a well-maintained, quiet, multifamily community located on the eastside of Grand Blanc, on the southside of Perry Road, east of Townline Road. This six building complex was built in 1950 and has a combined 69 units. The property offers a diversified and extremely competitive unit mix comprised of 3 one-bedroom units with approximately 675 sq.ft. of living space & 66 two-bedroom units with approximately 900 sq.ft. of living space. The owner has put over $600,000 back into the property over the years such as:
1) New boilers for most of the complex including secondary boilers for potable hot water.
2) All new thermostats and isolation valves in every single apt to ensure system works most efficiently.
3) Carports repainted 3 years ago.
4) Parking lot resealed 3 years ago.
5) 3-Manholes replaced or repaired.
6) All new commercial grade steel entry doors installed 12 total.
7) New lifetime shingles/roofing installed on all buildings.
8) Stone tile installed in all corridors in all buildings except lower levels are coated with epoxy.
9) All laundry rooms are epoxy coated and all new laundry equipment.
10) Completely remodeled 20 apartments.