InterFace Michigan Multifamily Conference
March 9, 2024 – Bloomfield Hills, MI
Heartland Real Estate Business magazine, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Michigan Multifamily Conference will be held on March 25th, at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham, MI. The conference will explore the latest multifamily trends — from development, design and amenities, to leasing, management and operations.
IPO is one of the sponsors and Kevin Jahnke will be speaking at this event. Some topics that will be discussed are:
- What is the economic outlook and what are the implications for the Michigan multifamily market
- What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties
- What is the development pipeline for 2024-2026? What’s being built
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment
- What is happening in the affordable housing space
For more information or to register for the conference, please click on the image below.
Income Property Organization in Bloomfield Hills, Mich. offers customized multifamily brokerage services that are designed to meet the specific needs of a wide range of clients — private owners as well as institutional investors — who want to buy or sell multifamily assets. To learn more or inquire about multifamily investment opportunities, contact IPO at (248) 932-0300.